Your looking at a 1993 Chevy Blazer Silverado 4WD that is perhaps the nicest one TO BE found!!! If you are looking for a piece of history that looks like it was stored in a time capsule, please take a close look at this opportunity. This Blazer has a LOW LOW mileage of 42,000 original miles, with a 5.7 L engine, automatic transmission and drives like new. The Chevy Blazer has a 4-inch Rancho Lift with 18 inch wheels and 265/65 R18 Good Year Wrangler Tires. The Victory Red Paint is original (a paint meter indicates it was never painted) except for the custom paint conversion done by Le Roys custom paint at original time of purchase. The Silverado's paint is simply stunning, gorgeous and in near PERFECT CONDITION. The gray interior is highly optioned and is all original. Make no mistake the interior is in unbelievable and in like new condition. The underside is also in outstanding condition! The Blazer was factory undercoated and is in RARE UN-RUSTED CONDITION (RUST FREE). The unit also has a new Walker Exhaust. The Lund Sun Visor is great looking along with Tubular Running Board, a 7000 lb trailer hitch and front bumper guards also. This Chevy Blazer is a true example of as close to gets to Pristine! Please see our over 100 pictures to show off it's excellent condition. This Heartbeat of America Chevy K5 Blazer was the last K5 Blazer as in 1995 the blazer was re-named to the Tahoe. Get the last of the legendary Blazer!!! A MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE!!
Chevrolet Blazer K 5.7L V-8 EFi (man. 5) , model year 1993, version for North America U.S.
- Manufactured by Chevrolet (USA) in USA
- 3-door wagon body type
- 4x4 part-time (rear permanent, front engaged manually in off-road conditions, 2.43 transfer case), manual 5-speed gearbox
- Gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 5733 cm3 / 349.8 cui, advertised power: 149 kW / 200 hp / 203 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 420 Nm / 310 lb-ft
- Characteristic dimensions: outside length: 4768 mm / 187.7 in, width: 1941 mm / 76.4 in, wheelbase: 2832 mm / 111.5 in
- Reference weights: base curb weight: 2090 kg / 4607 lbs, gross weight GVWR: 2835 kg / 6250 lbs
- How fast is this car ? top speed: 174 km/h (108 mph) (©theoretical);
- Accelerations: 0- 60 mph 9.6© s; 0- 100 km/h 10.2© s; 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 17.1© s
- Fuel consumption and mileage: 14 mpg (U.S.), 16.8 l/100km, 16.8 mpg (imp.), 6 km/l EPA combined ratings; average estimated by a-c©: 16.2 l/100km / 17.4 mpg (imp.) / 14.5 mpg (U.S.) / 6.2 km/l